I am so excited today. Dance season is almost over, and next week I go to Disneyland!! Just in time for the actual anniversary, July 17th. As I stated before in my post Disneyland 60th Anniversary: DIAMOND Celebration , I decided to have a sale in my online jewelry shop for the event. And I have finally got it started! Here is all the information you need to know about my lovely Disney Sale on Stranded by Kylie. Available on my Etsy & Storenvy websites.
Disney Anniversary Sale Details:
- Coupon Code: DISNEY60FREE – Use this code to get Free Shipping on any purchase over $60. I know that is a lot to spend, but if you want a necklace that is $40, your almost there! Buy some earrings and your good to go. Better yet, see if you have any family members or friends who want something as well. Then you all aren’t paying shipping! This code works on both Storenvy & Etsy.
- If you don’t want to try and spend $60, I understand. However, there is another option! Coupon Code: DISNEYLV60 – Use this code to get 20% off a purchase of $10 or more. This works toward any Disneyland Pressed Penny jewelry items only. There are tons to choose from! This code only works on the Storenvy website.
- This sale is to honor the Happiest Place on Earth. My handmade jewelry is all original, one-of-a-kind items. This shop is not affiliated with the official Disney brand.
- On Storenvy, both coupon codes cannot be combined. But you can spend more than $10 to get the 20% off if that is the route you want to take- or shop I should say.
- This awesome sale ENDS 7/19 at midnight!! Thus, both coupon codes end at that time on both websites.
Today is the first day of the sale! Get shopping before things run out. Like I said, they are one-of-a-kind items. So if it sells out on one site, it will be off of the other. I guess that is how things work in the online-handmade business. And it is a tough one! Another note, shipping details are on both sites so you can know what the rates are. Each website runs things differently but usually the shipping rates are pretty close to the same. I plan on making more things this Saturday as well since I actually have the weekend off from my other job. Ya know, the one that pays the bills… lol
Lastly, please SHARE this blog post anywhere or anyway you can. I would love for this to be a hit. Maybe I could have a Disney sale every July?! It would be amazing for Disney nerds like me. 🙂 If you have ANY questions, feel free to message me on social media (like FB), Etsy or Storenvy. I will answer as best as I can! Here are my shop links:
For shopping via Storenvy, Click here –> Stranded by Kylie
For shopping via Etsy, Click here –> Stranded by Kylie
Enjoy shopping! I know I will on my vacation! #shopsmall & love Disney!